Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simplicity 2369 and SSS20



This went together so quickly. What a great pattern! I made View B but subbed in View C's sleeves. I was so happy with it till I saw the pictures. I really hope that I'm THAT unphotogenic. I must have some serious body dismorphia or something because I don't think I look that much like a brick! I think (hoping) that it's because these pictures are taken straight on and all you see is my top heaviness. But this is why I get frustrated with blogging and doing pattern reviews :-(

Anyways...I ad-libbed a little with the facing. It's supposed to be turned back down and topstitched but I liked it like this.




And I'll be wearing it tomorrow.

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Looks great!

Karin said...

It looks good. You do not look like a brick.

I also find it hard to get pictures taken to post on the web. I am not a model and my husband is not a photographer! We end up with some pretty awful stuff. What can you do?

My little sister is a professional photographer. She took a few face shots of me a couple years back. It took her all of 8 minutes and the pics look amazing. So now, when I don't like pictures of myself, I feel I can blame the photographer with confidence! lol

Kim said...

LOL...Thanks! I love my DS but he's definitely not a photographer ;-) Even my husband is very impatient with taking pictures of me and he likes photography. I guess it just depends on what he's taking pictures of.

Eugenia said...

You look great in this - really you do! It's a lovely style and you've done a great job.

Sabina said...

This looks pretty great actually :)) And you don't look bad at all ! :)
I'd be glad if you found the time to visit my blog - if you like it (and I hope you will), feel free to comment and follow of course (Who would have thought, huh? :)))
xxx