Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skirts, skirts and more skirts

I haven't had much urge to make anything too difficult lately. I have a muslin mostly together for a leather jacket but I need to play with the sleeve cap ease and I just can't get into it.

I've been working through the stash of fabric I pulled out for Fall clothes. I'm about halfway through it actually. I've made several dresses and now skirts. I have at least two more jackets to make and have already made one, the onion coat earlier.

I pulled this pattern out of my stash the other day and made two skirts in two days. I've already made the top and the dress previously. I love the assymetrical hemline. I've always had a thing for them and according to Imogen from Inside Style, they are a good look for my body type.






1 comment:

Karin said...

They do look nice. They look comfy too!