Sunday, October 3, 2010

OMG...I won something!

So Maria from ShopOnion called out to post pictures of your most worn/loved Onion pattern on Facebook. I posted my beloved Pipe Collar coat, which is probably my most favorite item I've made so far. It's out of this amazing wool denim from Gorgeous Fabrics that was really wonderful to work with.



I think it was just a randomly drawn contest to win 2 Onion patterns from her shop with the English translations. I have to admit I got a bit frustrated with ShopOnion last summer with their shipping and communication but I'm happy to say they have fully rectified the issues they were having. I ordered some new patterns from them and got them in 10 days from Denmark. Pretty darn great! I'm so excited because I really like Onion patterns.

So, I think for my winnings I'm going to choose a couple simple dresses. I have so many coats from them already.



And there's another one that's just a simple raglan sleeved A line dress but I can't get a picture of it.

Here's the ShopOnion website link.
ShopOnion

And here's the Facebook page.
ShopOnion On Facebook

No comments: