I made this last week. I was looking for something quick. I've had all this Vera Wang poly for awhile and I need to dwindle down some of my stash of it. It slips and slides all over the place in my cupboard.
I've been wanting to make this shirt for awhile and knew I wanted to use this fabric. Unfortunately (or now fortunately) I was so determined to use it that I didn't even lay it all out before I started cutting...doh! When I went to cut out the last piece, I though I only needed one piece for the cowl, but nope, I needed two! I didn't have enough so that's why part of the cowl is in black. Well, turns out, I really like it like this. Sometimes mistakes turn out to be the best.
I made View B with the length of View A.
I finished this skirt last night and will photograph and review it shortly. I actually wore it today but was running late.