I bought this impulse remnant at Fabric Gallery during their sale in July. It was only a yard but I thought I'd make a pair of shorts or a skirt out of it. Well I decided on the BWOF 2008-07-114, but then realized it was too short so it's the 113 now. After a post on PR, I got help figuring out what the "band" was for, and opted not to cut it out since I didn't have enough fabric. Then realized that I didn't like the little pleats in front, but tried some other things and decided they worked ok.
I put in my first invisible zipper. I looked up some tutorials and videos which helped tremendously. I don't have a special zipper foot so took it slow and I'm actually pretty happy with it. Next step is the facings for the waistband, which doesn't call for interfacing which makes me wonder...The material is a stretch twill so it might work without it. It sure would be comfy. I'm hoping to have it done tonight.